AELYSA SARS-CoV-2 Antibody 2in1 Test
The AELYSA SARS-CoV-2 Antibody 2in1 Test provides information about an already survived COVID-19 infection as well as the success of a corona vaccination and the associated antibody status.
The AELYSA SARS-CoV-2 antibody test provides a simple and efficient way to detect two different antibody types:
- the spike-protein specific antibodies (anti-S-IgG) and
- the n-protein specific antibodies (anti-N-IgG).
Not everyone develops both types of antibodies. Some people, for example, only have one type of antibody. The AELYSA SARS-CoV-2 Antibody 2in1 Test therefore offers double certainty of detecting existing antibodies and thus a possible immunity.
The test is based on the established ELISA (Enzyme-Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay) laboratory procedure and is performed with dried blood. The blood sample of 1-2 drops is taken simply and safely from the fingertip. The result can be retrieved securely encrypted online and is provided with a detailed and understandable explanation.
- Relative sensitivity: 99.9%
- Relative specificity: 99.8%
- Instructions for use in 6 languages (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian)
- Card for the blood drops and the code Access to the test results
- Prepaid return envelope for your blood samples
- Disinfectant cleaning wipe
- Price per item
- 10 piece(s) or more
- 59.90 €
- 4 piece(s) or more
- 64.90 €
- 2 piece(s) or more
- 67.90 €